Hello!
Hello!
My name is Cari, I am a wife and mother of two busy boys. I work part time, I call it my sanity job because I could not be a full time mom. It would drive me crazy. Kudos to all stay at home moms!!!
A little about me, I have been married for 10 years to my wonderful husband. If you could ask the 10 year old me if I would be married with two kids I would have said "no way". I have never been that girl, I have always had the mentality of if it's meant to be it will happen. Life has given me a great husband and two great kids. Before I had my first child I worked full-time and I loved my job. About a week after I had my son, the company that I worked for did some corporate layoffs and I was part of it. So, imagine a week old first child mom brain me thinking about a job. It wasn't happening. Thankfully I was able to take my time finding something that would work. I ended with a part time job and it gave me a little "adult time" and a little "kid time". So far it has been working great. Two years later I had my second son and have continued to work part time and stay home part time.
I am a person that likes to dable in a variety of things, whether it be DIYing, cooking, and all things beauty product related. So this blog will be me sharing things that I have tried and with liked or didn't like. I'm up to try most things, so if you have any ideas let me know.
My name is Cari, I am a wife and mother of two busy boys. I work part time, I call it my sanity job because I could not be a full time mom. It would drive me crazy. Kudos to all stay at home moms!!!
A little about me, I have been married for 10 years to my wonderful husband. If you could ask the 10 year old me if I would be married with two kids I would have said "no way". I have never been that girl, I have always had the mentality of if it's meant to be it will happen. Life has given me a great husband and two great kids. Before I had my first child I worked full-time and I loved my job. About a week after I had my son, the company that I worked for did some corporate layoffs and I was part of it. So, imagine a week old first child mom brain me thinking about a job. It wasn't happening. Thankfully I was able to take my time finding something that would work. I ended with a part time job and it gave me a little "adult time" and a little "kid time". So far it has been working great. Two years later I had my second son and have continued to work part time and stay home part time.
I am a person that likes to dable in a variety of things, whether it be DIYing, cooking, and all things beauty product related. So this blog will be me sharing things that I have tried and with liked or didn't like. I'm up to try most things, so if you have any ideas let me know.
Comments
Post a Comment