Monica Potter Home Obsession
Hello Again,
Has anyone ever watched Parenthood? If so, you know Kristina Braverman (aka Monica Potter). I love her character Kristina, but I really like Monica Potter. She has started a home store in her hometown of Ohio, as well as an online store called Monica Potter Home. I love these products. I have tried two, the facial oil and the sea buckthorn balm. The best thing about her online store is that she has a section where she writes a blog about different DIY things that work for her. Everything from food to beauty products. I have tried a few of the food items, my husband really likes ribs, so I found a slow cooker ribs recipe and it was a home run at the dinner table. I have also made her DIY facial highlighter. I use this pretty much everyday. There is a recipe for DIY cleaning wipes that I have been wanting to try but I keep forgetting to buy a airtight container when I'm out. I'll let you know how it is when I make it. If you are looking for a great little housewarming presents check this place out. They have great things. I also want her barn box, but currently I don't have a great house for entertaining so I don't have a place for it, but when I do you better believe I will be buying it.
The best part about her website is her. She makes these little videos about how to make things as well as how to use her products, but she does it in a funny way, my favorite was a video about her trying some nose spray on an airplane and it didn't go well and it made me laugh for days.
So now that I have made myself look like a complete stalker I will stop while I'm ahead and end it here.
Has anyone ever watched Parenthood? If so, you know Kristina Braverman (aka Monica Potter). I love her character Kristina, but I really like Monica Potter. She has started a home store in her hometown of Ohio, as well as an online store called Monica Potter Home. I love these products. I have tried two, the facial oil and the sea buckthorn balm. The best thing about her online store is that she has a section where she writes a blog about different DIY things that work for her. Everything from food to beauty products. I have tried a few of the food items, my husband really likes ribs, so I found a slow cooker ribs recipe and it was a home run at the dinner table. I have also made her DIY facial highlighter. I use this pretty much everyday. There is a recipe for DIY cleaning wipes that I have been wanting to try but I keep forgetting to buy a airtight container when I'm out. I'll let you know how it is when I make it. If you are looking for a great little housewarming presents check this place out. They have great things. I also want her barn box, but currently I don't have a great house for entertaining so I don't have a place for it, but when I do you better believe I will be buying it.
The best part about her website is her. She makes these little videos about how to make things as well as how to use her products, but she does it in a funny way, my favorite was a video about her trying some nose spray on an airplane and it didn't go well and it made me laugh for days.
So now that I have made myself look like a complete stalker I will stop while I'm ahead and end it here.
Comments
Post a Comment